Follow these simple steps to plant your new Hibiscus
- Select a sunny spont in the garden that is some what protected
from strong winds.
- Amend the soil with a good quality compost mix and break up
the soil if compacted
- Most of our Hibiscus plants are shipped in peat pots - plant
pot and all.
- Water in well and keep an eye on the plant for a few weeks to
make sure the plant does not dry out. Once the roots are established
you should only need to water during prolonged dry spells.
- Mulch the plants to help keep the roots moist during summers
Hibiscus plants are one of the last perennials
to break dormancy in the spring. Your plants may be shipped with
no signs of growth if they are delivered during March or April.
All orders ship for a
flat rate of $10.75